Friday, November 26, 2010

First Order of Business

There are some few orders of business to get this blog going.  First of all, (A joke I made when I was six:  Q: What do you call someone who wears underwear on their head?) everything that has order and organization needs a leader.  Therefore, no leader for this blog is necessary, but in attempt to project fanciful excellence, I push for the establishment of a king and propose…......myself for the position.  Now, every king must have a queen, and naturally, I push myself for that position, too.  However, since self-propagation was never taught in the course of my sex education, we shall forego that step and leave the position of queen in negotiation. 
It has come to my attention that blogs tend to follow certain interests and often have specific missions and intentions for what their audience is to gain.  (A: A butthead)  In one sense, I propose we forego that establishment, as well.  I feel safe to say that I have no directional plan (in my life and) for this blog.  As I've thought of what I would want to write about, a variety of subjects have come to mind, mostly inner thoughts often not shared vocally, because of their cheesiness or because of my own uncertainty of their value to others (this sentence is the other sense, as opposed to the previously mentioned "one sense").
All in favor of what has (and has not) been determined, please say/comment, "Arr."  All opposed, don't say anything. 
…….
Thank you!

2 comments: