Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog Status

I know I have not written in a long while--6 months to be exact. I have been continuously busy. In fact, my break for the summer without significant responsibility consisted of 3 days--a short time for an unemployed college student. It's been a busy summer!

BUT, this blog has still been kept alive with lots of views, despite the lack of activity from me. It has received 78 views this month, which to me, seems like quite a bit for a nonpopular blog that hasn't received a new post for half a year. So, thank you--to all the people looking at this that I know and all those viewing randomly. All are welcome!

ALSO, One of my projects lately has been writing for, acting in, and co-producing/-directing a new sketch comedy group, Popsicle Stick Six Gun. We have several sketches we plan on producing and posting on Youtube. This is the first of the installments (WATCH IT NOW!):

No comments:

Post a Comment